Please let us know at the time of booking if you prefer vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free food and/or have allergies. That way, we can make sure to live up to your expectations.
We adapt our menu monthly to reflect the season and to entice every palate.
Please note that there can always be changes on the menu because we work with daily fresh products.
On week days and on Saturdays, we offer a lunch (starter and main course) for €32.
** On public holidays we do not serve lunch **
Veal blanquette / crayfish / morels / early spring vegetables €32
- Hamachi / cockles / strained yoghurt / vinaigrette of tahini and ponzu €29
- Salade verte / quinoa / North Sea crab €29
- White asparagus ‘Spitsbroek’ feuilleté, mousseline sauce €28
Served with a choice of vegetables and potatoes From the Mibrasa:
- Catch of the day day price
Suckling pig €33
- Veal from Corrèze, herb crust €38
- Pigeon, cevenne onion and dates €39
- Côte à l’os dry aged for 5 weeks (by 2 persons) €49 pp
Choice of sauces: Béarnaise – red wine
- Courgette and spinach gratin
- Cauliflower and Romanesco
White asparagus with sea lavender
Additional vegetable dish €6
- Pommes mousseline
- Parsley potatoes
Additional potato dish €3
- Crêpe Normande with homemade vanilla ice cream €13
- Dame blanche €12
- Rice pudding with grilled pineapple €12
- Cheese selection €15
Prices in euro, VAT and service included
Please let us know of any allergies or special requirements