Please let us know at the time of booking if you prefer vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free food and/or have allergies. That way, we can make sure to live up to your expectations.
We adapt our menu monthly to reflect the season and to entice every palate.
Please note that there can always be changes on the menu because we work with daily fresh products.
On week days and on Saturdays, we offer a lunch (starter and main course) for €32.
** On public holidays we do not serve lunch **
Black Angus beef tataki (chipotle / avocado) / Wagyu 5A tartare / pommes duchesses €39
- Oosterschelde eel / green asparagus / yuzu – green apple / beurre blanc €32
- Open ravioli with lamb tongue / merguez / sweet potato €29
- Green asparagus / tuna / Parmesan / wild garlic / sesame €32
Served with a choice of vegetables and side dish
( A supplement of € 6 will be charged for any additional side dish)
- Catch of the day day price
Rack of veal / herb crust €39
- Black Angus filet pur and foie gras €45
- Bresse chicken vol au vent with morel mushrooms €39
supplement sweetbread € 8
- Côte à l’os dry aged for 5 weeks (by 2 persons) €49 pp
Choice of sauces: Béarnaise – red wine
Grilled white asparagus / beurre noisette / orange
- Endive salad / capers / nuts
- King oyster mushroom / Lardo di Colonnata / wild garlic / Baby gem salad with smoked almonds
- Pappardelle with Parmesan
- Pommes mousseline
- Crêpe Normande with homemade vanilla ice cream €14
- Dame blanche €14
- Miserable, stracciatella ice cream of praliné €14
- Cheese selection €15
Prices in euro, VAT and service included. During the weekend we serve minimum a starter and main course.
Please let us know of any allergies or special requirements