Please let us know at the time of booking if you prefer vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free food and/or have allergies. That way, we can make sure to live up to your expectations.
We adapt our menu monthly to reflect the season and to entice every palate.
Please note that there can always be changes on the menu because we work with daily fresh products.
On week days and on Saturdays, we offer a lunch (starter and main course) for €32.
** On public holidays we do not serve lunch **
Slow cooked Mangalica pork belly / cauliflower / celeriac / tahini dressing with ponzu €26
Hand-peeled grey shrimps / coeur de boeuf tomato carpaccio / tomato consommé €32
Veal tartare / Gillardeau oyster / wasabi / selery and soy beans €31
Served with a choice of vegetables and potatoes From the Mibrasa:
- Catch of the day day price
- Bresse farmers chicken, morel mushroom sauce 42
- Grilled gamba with vanilla, lemongrass and Jalapeno €38
- Duck breast from the Dombes €36
- Côte à l’os dry aged for 5 weeks (by 2 persons) €49 pp
Choice of sauces: Béarnaise – red wine
- Bok choy, shiitake, dashi
- Anciennes mini Bio tomatoes (Filip Vermeulen) and burrata
- Mini Bio eggplant
- Parsley potatoes
- Baked rice from the Camargue
- Fresh pasta with butter and Parmesan
- Crêpe Normande with homemade vanilla ice cream €14
- Dame blanche €14
- Peach / raspberry / Baba / yoghurt and lemon verbena sorbet €14
- Cheese selection €15
Prices in euro, VAT and service included. During the weekend we serve minimum a starter and main course.
Please let us know of any allergies or special requirements